Children and Separation
When families fall apart it is vital that the most important consideration is the welfare and happiness of the children. But, of course this is easier said than done.
Bringing clarity to painful situations
Betrayal and personal hurt can often cloud judgment so we are here to help bring clarity. We always begin any discussions from the viewpoint that everyone wants the best for their children and work with that aim in mind.
We can explain what the court will see when we present your case and can put straight any misconceptions you may have about the law and your position. We can also help with grandparents’ rights, which can often be overlooked when discussing children.
Need to talk? Get in touch Rosie on 01271 314 904 or by emailing her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the issue?
We can help you with:
- Child Arrangement Orders (previously called Residence Orders)
- Advice for grandparents (we ae members of the Grandparents Association)
- Divorce and children
- Child and general family law
- Contact (now called Child Arrangement)
- Parental Responsbility
- Neglectful parenting and abuse
- Change of school, religion, name etc
- Maintenance for children outside of marriage