North Devon – Family Solicitor
ROSIE BRACHER SOLICITORS
Award Winning Niche Family Law firms seeks a Family/Child Care Solicitor.
The firm is now seeking to support growth by recruiting ambitious, dedicated and hard-working Child Care Solicitors who are seeking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment.
Our client base includes a diverse range of people, some being particularly vulnerable, a proportion of whom have experienced domestic, sexual or criminal abuse or have mental health issues and so you will need to possess demonstrable skills and attributes in order to best serve our clients.
The successful applicants are likely to have :
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience of working in a specialist team
- Looking to manage a varied and challenging caseload of public law cases
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
- Membership of Children Panel (preferred but not essential)
- A developed strong personal brand and reputation
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Being a part of a genuine fun-loving team
- Flexible working negotiable
Salary: depending on experience.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 0900-1730.
Job type: Full-time
Please send your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org