North Devon –Paralegal (Family and/or Children)
ROSIE BRACHER SOLICITORS
Award Winning Niche Family Law firms seeks a Paralegal.
Our client base includes a diverse range of people, some being particularly vulnerable, a proportion of whom have experienced domestic, sexual or criminal abuse or have mental health issues and so you will need to possess demonstrable skills and attributes in order to best serve our clients.
You will need to show maturity, empathy and be able to provide “solution focused” guidance whilst supporting the solicitors with general case management.
Applicants with a Law degree or LPC graduate will be considered, experience as a practiced paralegal preferred but not essential.
The right candidate will demonstrate: –
- Good knowledge of Family/Children Law
- A passion for family law
- Be highly organised and systematic in your approach with the ability to prioritise and use your own initiative.
- Display confidence in using various ICT systems
- Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Be a team-player.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Mentoring from highly experienced colleagues
- Being a part of a genuine fun-loving team
Salary: depending on experience.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 0900-1730.
Job type: Full-time
Please send your CV and letter of application to email@example.com