ROSIE BRACHER SOLICITORS
Award Winning Niche Family Law firms seeks a Paralegal / Trainee Solicitor
The firm is now seeking to recruit an ambitious, dedicated and hard-working trainee who is seeking to start their career in a flexible and supportive working environment.
The focus of the role will be on matrimonial and financial remedy issues on divorce. The successful applicant will be joining a small, happy award-winning team of 3 (Matrimonial Finance Team at Rosie Bracher Solicitors: Team of the Year, Devon and Somerset Law Society Awards 2018). The department only undertakes privately funded work and the successful applicant will be exposed to work at the highest level, including regular 7-figure work and London-based work. The department is busy and growing. The department is led by a solicitor who received the highly commended leader of the year award 2018 at the Devon and Somerset law Society Awards 2018 and seconded by a solicitor short listed as Rising Star of the Year at the upcoming Devon and Somerset Law Society Awards 2020. During your training contract, you will be involved in intellectually challenging work and be provided with the support needed to flourish into an outstanding solicitor.
The successful candidate will be :
- hungry for a case load and have an aptitude for .
- confident, assertive and have good academic qualifications.
- highly organised and systematic in your approach with the ability to prioritise and use your own initiative
- A competitive salary
- Exposure to high quality work
- The opportunity to work as part of a happy, dynamic, award winning team
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working negotiable and depending on experience
- Mentoring from highly experienced colleagues
Salary: Commensurate with experience, but very competitive.
Job type: Full-time
Please send your CV and letter of application to email@example.com
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 7 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.