Instructing a family law solicitor
If you have never talked to a solicitor before, don’t worry. Here is a quick guide to choosing a family law solicitor:
- Think about what issue you need help with.
- Choose your solicitor based on their experience in the field you need help with.
- Find out if they have accreditations in the area you need help with.
- If you need help with family law, don’t just go to the person who helped sell your house or who does work for your business!
- Meet a number of solicitors and talk with them. They should give you a few minutes free.
Think how you feel when you meet a solicitor. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do they listen?
- Do they give you practical solutions?
- Was the legal advice easy to understand?
- Were you given a clear idea of how the case might proceed and the likely costs?
To book an appointment, get in touch with us on 01271 314 904 or by emailing us.